Your job will generally consist of increasing the brand awareness of Reach & Teach, building relations with other platforms (such as newspapers or other initiatives) in cooperation with our Outreach Coordinator, maintaining our social media and promoting Reach & Teach’s events and classes.
You will have the opportunity to put together a lovely team of PR-tigers who will help you to reach these goals! Next to this, you will be working together closely with the other board members so it is necessary to be a team player, whilst not being afraid to speak up.
Currently we publish stories every Tuesday as part of our #HumansofReachandTeach series. We also want to launch a new campaign that will trace back old Reach & Teacher’s
- Speaks Dutch and English
- teamplayer (work in a team) + able to delegated taskes
- organized, creative and social media-savvy
- able to write social media reports, think of improvements on our strategy and branding of Reach & Teach
- close cooperation with almost all the board members
- documents events on our social media platforms + takes pictures during events
- creates new content
- able to spend 4-7 hours a week