For the upcoming year (september 2019 – july 2020) we are still looking for an (Co-) Event Manager.
You will work together with another Event Manager and will be responsible for setting up of events. This upcoming academic year there will be more focus on events that serve our community by hosting events in which other parties that serve our community (i.e:newcomers) can use our platform to talk about their services, but also workshops that focus on skills. For organizing events we do cooperate with other parties/partners so co-organizing is favoured. Besides that there will be an emphasis on events surrounding our Academic Community (student teachers and guest students), class outings/tours/game nights/ and so on. The events can be promoted in the classes. Lastly, the Event Managers work together with an Events team. Recruitment of team members is the responsibility of the entire board.
- organize meetings with Events team
- check locations, makes sure everything is set, pro-actively looks for new partners to organize events with
- needs to speak English
- set-up of events, evaluating events afterwards
- promoting events at our classes (delegate it to team members)
- is a team player (close cooperation with Outreach Coordinator and Academic & Teacher Coordinator)
- needs to be able to spend 4 – 8 hours a week
Interested in joining our team? Please send your CV + motivation to email@example.com