For the upcoming academic year (August 2021 – August 2022) as part of a new board we are looking for someone to fill the External Relations position.
As External Relations you would be the face of the organization. Your position would be to uphold Reach & Teach’s partnerships through checking in with partners, as well as finding and pursuing new partnership opportunities. During the Covid-19 pandemic this would entail checking in with partners, inviting them to events, and having meetings when necessary. When public life returns to a more normal state, you would need to be able to travel for meetings. Your position also requires you to see where there is a possibility for partners to collaborate with us, as well as connecting our partners with the appropriate board position once a collaboration is being planned.
- You need to be able to stand your ground and always have the organization’s best interest in mind
- Be able to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- You should be outgoing, as the position requires you to approach new people and organizations openly and within the organization you should be able to work with everyone
- You should be able to travel within the Hague (this will mainly be important after the Covid-19 pandemic)
- Be flexible and available max. 10 hours a week
Interested in joining our team? Please send your CV + motivation to email@example.com before the 31st of May!