For the upcoming academic year (August 2021 – August 2022) as part of a new board we are looking for a Chair.
As Chair you are in charge of the proper functioning of the organization and have the final responsibility. Therefore, you are always up to date on every project and if necessary do the final check. You also lead the weekly board meetings and the weekly meetings with secretary and treasurer. You are someone who is always ready to help with whatever a board member needs.
- Set goals and track progress of board members through regular individual meetings
- Provide guidance and are standby whenever help is needed
- Conduct quarterly evaluation meetings
- Represent the organization inside and outside
- Take initiative and pursue future projects
- Most importantly, protect the vision and mission of the organization
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player, but able to work independently when necessary
- Analytic (excel skills)
- Passionate about the mission and vision of the organization
- Proficient in both Dutch and English
- Located in or near The Hague/Rotterdam/Leiden area
- Available max 10 hours per week
Interested in joining our team? Please send your CV + motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 31st of May
Follow us on our social medias to stay up to date on all things Reach&Teach!