For the upcoming academic year (August 2021 – August 2022) as part of a new board we are looking for a Secretary.
As Secretary you are the first point of contact for the organization. You are in charge of preparing and attending the weekly board meetings (and taking meeting notes) as well as weekly meetings with the chair and treasurer. Your tasks can include creating statistical analyses, such as the SWOT analysis. You will also write a year report and policy plan (in collaboration with the rest of the board members). You will also attend the weekly board meetings and contribute to discussions on matters regarding the organization as a whole.
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player, but able to work independently when necessary
- Analytic (excel skills)
- Passionate about the mission and vision of the organization
- Proficient in both Dutch and English
- Located in or near The Hague/Rotterdam/Leiden area
- Available max 10 hours per week
Interested in joining our team? Please send your CV + motivation to email@example.com before the 31st of May
Follow us on our social medias to stay up to date on all things Reach&Teach!